Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Friday, May 1, 2009

I Can See You!

As all you you have figured out, this blog seems to revolve around our little boy, so hear is what's new this week....

I just finished 22 weeks of pregnancy! It is very hard to believe the the weeks remaining are less than the weeks completed. I am very anxious to go see the doctor on May 7th because I know that he is growing and I am just so curious what my belly measures these days! Yesterday morning, I watched him move. It was wonderful and weird all at the same time. Just to SEE him thumping inside is amazing. I got to talk to a dear college friend yesterday, Kelly, who is know married and living in Houston. It was great to catch up with her. The month of May looks like it will be a busy one. Jonathan is ready for the beach and I am ready for him to get a stress-free break! That is usually the one time a year where he truly can relax. He has been really working hard lately. Even more so than his normal, so we all know its hectic. I am going to our Ladies Retreat at church this weekend. It's my first one to go to. I am looking forward to it, but hoping I can sleep well!

Baby facts for the week:

He is about 8 inches long, a little over a pound, and will double his weight by the end of this month! Wow! Here is a picture of me from yesterday, the start of my 23rd week!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Seeing the movement always freaked me out. I could never get over it.
Still no name to announce?
I hope your busy May will include some time with me. I'll be in the 18th-30th. So if you are going to be around, pencil me in somewhere.
You are looking super cute!!

Post a Comment