Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Monday, September 28, 2015

A Piece of My Heart Heads To Kindergarten

I'm certain that we blinked and Dylan is now heading to Kindergarten.  He could not be more excited.  He read us this book before bed the night before....We are so proud of his reading!
He got to eat breakfast on the "I Am Special" plate, of course!
Daddy and I managed to drop this sweet boy off without shedding tears!  I carried around a lump in my throat all day and was super anxious for 2:45pm to roll around!
We were so excited to have Mrs. Brymer as Dylan's teacher.  We love seeing her at church, too!
He told me that the first day was, "better than great!"
This boy loves school so very much and we are so thankful for that!
Our scripture for the semester is this:
"Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father which is in heaven."
Matthew 5:16
School is super important, but nothing else matters in this life that their souls.  Teaching these sweet boys how to love and follow Jesus is the biggest job that we will ever have in this life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment