Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Monday, September 28, 2015

Date Night {Little Boy Style}

For the first time, I took each boy out on a date with Mommy. We want to start teaching them young about how to treat a lady. Also, I wanted to soak up these little moments with them as they grow. They each got money from Daddy to pay for our meal. They could chose to buy a toy afterwards with what was leftover.

Dylan was up first. He picked out our outfits and chose Jason's Deli for our date night. 
Apple juice, Broccoli cheese soup, and Ice Cream for supper. 
We went to Toys R Us after dinner and he spent his money on a new Star Wars Lego Starship. 
Caleb chose Moe's for supper. 
He ate a crunchy taco, cheese dip, and a chocolate chip cookie. We went to Target after dinner and he got a new board game, Mouse Trap. 
Knowing that Dylan will be in school all day every day and that Caleb will be going two days a week has me all sentimental. I want to journal these moments so I can remember them on paper, with my eyes, and not just in my heart. 
These boys and their Daddy are my whole world here on this earth. Thankful doesn't even begin to describe it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment