Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Dove Huntin' & Apple Pickin'

We had a great Labor Day Weekend. This was the first time the boys got to go Dove hunting with Daddy. I took them up to the farm at lunch and they hunted that afternoon. Caleb practiced shooting the bee bee gun. Dylan practiced the .22 with a scope. And I shot a gun for the first time, the .22 rifle as well. It intimidated me the entire time. I can safely say that I will not turn into a hunter. But that's okay! I'm excited for my boys to get to share this passion with their Daddy, Pop, and Pawpaw!

On Labor Day Monday, we took the boys to Cadron Crest Orchard in Guy, AR to pick apples. Caleb LOVES apples and will eat the core too if you don't watch him! We missed the time frame for picking them last year and we said this might become a tradition. It was so much fun. We picked apples and peaches! 













0 comments:

Post a Comment